Casino games are entertaining games of chance that are usually played at online or land casinos although some of them can be played outside casinos too. Betting real money on the outcome of the game makes playing casino games more exciting than ever although a number of online casino allow players to play casino games for fun.
There are hundreds of casino games, which can be placed in categories such as number games, lotteries, table games, card games, slots, video poker variants, scratch cards, arcade games, and others.
- Roulette: A delightful game of chance in which players bet on the outcome of one spin of the roulette wheel. Players can choose from different types of roulette such as French Roulette, American Roulette, European Roulette, and Mini Roulette.
- Slot Machine: Players must bet on the outcome of one spin of the slot machine’s reels. If the reels display a winning combination of symbols at the end of one spin, players will be paid according to the game’s pay table.
- Pokies: Australian casino players refer to slot machine games as pokies, which are available in different categories such as classic pokies, bonus pokies, progressive jackpot pokies, themed pokies, and others.
- Poker: Playing online poker has a number of advantages as it enables players to grab bonuses, learn strategies, take part in tournaments, and qualify for prestigious live and online poker tournaments.
- Blackjack: Is simpler than poker and has a low house edge. Besides, players can greatly improve their odds of winning if they implement basic blackjack strategies correctly.
- Video Poker: A delightful cross between slots and poker. Strongly resembling slot machine games, video poker games are based on the rules of Five Card Draw Poker.
- Craps: A dice game, in which players have to bet on the outcome of one roll of a set of dice. Although the rules are complicated, the game is fairly easy to play.
- Keno: strongly resembles a lottery in that players are required to select numbers and get paid if their numbers match those drawn at random.
- Baccarat: A card game, in which players can bet on three possible outcomes. The game is played against the house and comes in three varieties.